U bevindt zich hier: Home >
Start Cards Individuals
To participate in the next edition of the Airborne March, you will need a valid start card. This card can be ordered here. Please read the instructions carefully.
When participating with a group, please go to Start cards Groups
Here you can order your Start Card directly via Ticketscript (see below). This a so called E-ticket.
If you get any errors, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the 'question mark''.
Prices are 'all-in'; no transaction fees apply.
- Your marching card is an e-ticket, which you can order directly by using the above form.
- Please select the time/distance bar
Please select the amount of cards you need of the required distance and click on the 'buy'-button behind it. (you can alter the amount later if necessary)
NOTE: Where it states: "KWBN korting": this applies to members of the Royal Dutch Marching Association only)
- Check the amount ordered in the next screen and adjust if necessary and click the'continue to checkout'-button
- Please enter the required data in the fields provided; each individual card requires the name of the holder; complete the form and click the 'continue'-button
Pay for the card(s) via the secured module (i.e. Mastercard/Visacard/other/iDeal*)
* iDeal for Dutch citizins only
- Upon confirmation of yor payment you will receive an e-mail with a link to your e-ticket
- The e-ticket is in .PDF format only and readable with Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can download it here, free of charge.
- Print out your e-ticket, size A4 in color or black/white and bring it to the start.
- Upon entering the starting ground go straight to the start. You do not have to check in at the startdesk.
- The barcode on the ticket will be scanned at the start, during the march at checkpoints and at the finish.
- At the finish you will receive your medal when you hand in the form
Copying the form has no use; the barcode is unique. Using copied forms will disqualify you from attending the march.
No mobile tickets
Down- or uploading the barcode to your mobilephone serves you no purpose. If you do so, you will be redirected on the starting grounds for scanning and swapping this code for a paer version of the start card. This paper card is used at checkpoints and will be marked with a stamp or a cutting; this cannot be done on your mobile phone.
So save yourself time and just print out the e-ticket on paper (colour or b/w) and bring that to the march.
subject to changes without prior notice