U bevindt zich hier: Home >
Start Cards Individuals
To participate in the next edition of the Airborne March, you will need a valid start card. This card can be ordered here. Please read the instructions carefully.
When participating with a group, please go to Start cards Groups
On the website you can order your Start Card directly via Ticketscript. This a so called E-ticket.
If you get any errors, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the red button 'Helpdesk'.
- Your marching card is now an e-ticket, which you can order directly by using the above form.
- Please select the amount of cards you need of the required distance and click on the 'buy'-button behind it. (you can alter it if necessary)
- Check the amount ordered in the next screen and adjust if necessary and click the'continue'-button
- Please enter the required data in the fields provided and click the 'continue'-button
Pay for the card(s) via the secured module (i.e. Mastercard/Visacard/other/iDeal*)
* iDeal for Dutch citizins only
- Upon confirmation of yor payment you will receive an e-mail with a link to your e-ticket
- The e-ticket is in .PDF format only and readable with Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can download it here, free of charge.
- Print out your e-ticket, size A4 in color or black/white and bring it to the start.
- Upon entering the starting ground go straight to the start. You do not have to check in at the startdesk.
- The barcode on the ticket will be scanned at the start, during the march at checkpoints and at the finish.
- At the finish you will receive your medal when you hand in the form
Copying the form has no use; the barcode is unique. Using copied forms will disqualify you from attending the march.
subject to changes without prior notice